Part I: Houndnapping!
Knoxville, Tenn. Sunday night. 9:30 p.m. EDT. UT’s Smokey sleeps, dreaming of moral victories.
Outskirts of Knoxville. Sunday night. 9:45 p.m. EDT. TWER‘s Agent “B-to-the-E-A-T Bama” steels himself for the mission ahead. BTW, Agent Beat Bama is currently unemployed and freelancing this mission. He sure did flub his primary mission last November.
10:30 p.m. EDT. Agent Beat Bama strikes!
Click here for Part II: The Re-education.
* Auburn art museum places winning bid on amazing Warhol photo of John Oates in an Auburn shirt
* Skyrockets in flight: Auburn cheers from 1913
* Pat Dye responds to ‘loudmouth’ allegations from 1959
* Dean Foy discusses the lewdness of youth
* Fear and Loathing in Tuscaloosa
* Jimmy Buffett Sang: Let’s Get Drunk and Screw (Up My 1st Year at Auburn)
* The Ten Best Auburn Games That Never Happened